"To implement life skill building tools, in a workshop setting collectively"
Learning the skills you need to becoming whole: Mentally, Emotionally, and Spiritually is the key to success!
We offer virtual online Youth & Adult Workshops.
Please view the video below of expectations.
Youth & Adult Workshops
A Journey Into Wholeness Life Skill Building Counseling is designed to assist in the capacity of implementing Life skills building tools individually and through workshops. We do this first my implementing knowledge as it relates to the issue or issues. We help the individual identify what goals they hope to achieve, and we create a plan of action to assist with accomplishing their goals. A Journey Into Wholeness Life Skill Building Counseling Services strives to walk with the individual collectively and individually to ensure that they feel empowered in areas of their lives that demonstrates wholeness: Mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Below is the schedule for each Saturday morning.
ALL workshops are held from 10:00am to 11:00am.
Topics of Discussion
- Anger Management
- Peer Pressure
- Better Ways to Communicate
- No Sessions
- If interested in the Youth and Adult Workshop, fill out the form on this page.
- After form is submitted, someone will contact you for additional details.
- Sessions are held Monday – Saturday from 10:00am – 11:30am.
Click the link below to download our Disclosure and Service Fee Agreement.
The Topics that we discuss are:
- Self-Esteem Issues/ Ways to build your self esteem
- Anger management/ Anxiety
- Peer Pressure/ Building Healthy Relationships
- Communication Issues/ Better ways of communicating
- Case Studies
- Role Playing
- Encouragement Speakers
- Plan of Action
- Identify what the client hopes to achieve and list the goals.
- Develop the steps to achieve his/her goals.
- Start the Process.